Mid-October Check In!

Not too much happening! I've had a great conversation or two with my IPs - they are so busy but they sound GREAT every time we talk. We're getting the details together slowly. I still haven't heard if they've gotten ahold of Cooper - they'd left messages last week but hadn't spoken to anyone yet. We're hoping they can get a consult soon and get as many of the tests waived as possible. (Apparently they have to meet with the RE and s/he's the one who waives tests at his/her discretion). As soon as that meeting is done, I'll get my list of tests and we'll get that going (still hoping maybe by the end of the month)! (Fingers crossed)! :)


I am doing well!! I am finally working towards finishing up the very cute electronic scrapbook I've been making for T&I - lots of belly pictures, ultrasound pictures, my journal entries, fetal development quotes... I hope they like it - I've put a lot of love into it! I am hopefully going to finish that up today!

Oh!! I can't believe I forgot to add this bit of "on the home front" newsbreak! We bought a new motorcycle this past weekend!! A 2008 Harley Road King Classic - she's just beautiful! I'm going to take the Rider's Edge course sometime, hopefully next month, and get my license as well. Kenneth thinks I'll be really hooked as soon as I'm driving them and not just riding as a passenger. We're going to go for our first ride together this afternoon - after we meet up with the buyer for Kenneth's SRT-4 (it is FINALLY going to be sold)!!

Comments

Popular Posts