Happy Mother’s Day!

T&I sent me a GORGEOUS bouquet of flowers on Saturday with the sweetest note that said “Thank you for all you have done for us,” and I found pictures this morning in my inbox from Mother’s day of my IM with Fiona… SO precious!! I am truly blessed, and I realize how very lucky I am to be their GS… They are some of the kindest people I have ever known. I am thankful for them!

Kenneth and Kent got me a very cool picture frame that I had seen at the store and really liked – it has 3 regular picture frames and the 4th one is a digital frame (all connected)! It’s beautiful, and I can’t wait to load up the memory card with tons of pictures! I love it!

Overall, Mother’s Day was a really nice day though I am still really struggling with my hormone levels fluctuating so much (since I stopped meds on Friday)… I am hoping they level out soon because I’ve had a couple random outbursts of tears and I KNOW I’m crying for no reason, and that always bothers me even more. Cooper is going to do a cycle review on ALL of my previous cycles, and we’ll see what they think for our next cycle. I think we’ll probably be starting meds again within about 7-10 more days.

Comments

Popular Posts