What can I say?

No, literally... what can I say? I am struggling with a lot of personal stuff in my life right now - well, not really struggling, but just dealing with a lot that is personal and I'm not ready to share publicly and yet at the same time it consumes much of my day, my thoughts, my actions and I feel so limited on what I can say about any of it!

Some of it is really good, and I want to share those happy, excited feelings and some of it is heavy and dark and sad and I want to be able to share those too. I am sure others have gone through what I am going through and I know I am not alone. I am thankful for my "inner-circle" of friends who are with me and holding me up throughout all the emotions and changes.

It is amazing what you can do, what you feel capable of doing, when you have a good support system. I am SO lucky to have such great family and friends who are there for me when I need them. I hope I can be that to them as well.

I am coming down with some lovely cold of some sort, with lots of drainage and an achy throat and fatigue. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon for it and may stay home tomorrow if I'm not feeling any better. We have a fun and long Thursday evening planned and I do NOT want to miss out because I'm feeling crappy! I am really looking forward to the New Year's Eve get together at John & Vicki's. I can't remember the last time I went out on New Years Eve to a get together!! I am really looking forward the bonfire and pray the weather will cooperate with us!

I am also really looking forward to church on Sunday! I can't remember the last time I was this excited about going each week - I feel such a pull to be there now, and can't wait to get Kent invested in the Youth Group so that he will find that connection and pull as well. :)

I think this weekend is going to be great - I am planning on taking Kent to Avatar on Saturday (assuming I'm recouped from the party by then) and on Friday I am planning on sleeping, and that's about it! I am looking forward to the movie - it seems everyone who's gone to it has really enjoyed it! It's been awhile since we went out for one, it'll be a great way to spend some of our weekend time together!

Comments

  1. I know what you mean, sometimes blogging about all the stuff that's going on is really helpful but it's also a little scary putting it all out there since you can't take it back. Hang in there, I know it will get better in time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts