"I hate progesterone"

I've lost track of how many times I've said that since Wednesday... I am going through the "adjustment" phase of this med and it's not pretty! I haven't been sleeping that great anyway, and this med makes me even more fatigued - like I would LOVE to crawl into my bed and not move all day and could probably sleep all night just fine too! It's screwing with my sense of smell and making me bloated and I am GRUMPY! I have my normal moments, but overwhelmingly my fuse is short. Very, very short. I try to remember that when I feel like snapping or saying something mean, but it doesn't stop me from thinking those things! I am also HUNGRY. I want to snack constantly... I've worked so hard to loose weight over the past few months and I could probably gain it all back plus some if I keep at the pace I've been the last couple days. It's mainly head hunger but it is VERY annoying and I'm going to have to work on this one probably more so than any of the other issues I have on this med! The really annoying part is that any of these symptoms I get within the next week or so won't mean anything in terms of guessing if I'm pregnant or not - it will just be good 'ol progesterone making me feel icky!

I am still too nervous to jinx everything to even really look through the HPTs I have left to use for this cycle... I know there are a few in my little bin where I keep them but I have no idea which brands or how many... I am hoping I will find the will power to leave them alone until at least 4 or 5 days past transfer!! One can dream, right??

Today is going to be super busy at work so I know it will go quickly and we're having a baby shower for a co-worker which I always enjoy!! (Plus yummy lunch)! :D

Here's to hoping for a calm and quick day, news of transfer time soon, and lots of positive thoughts that L&N's embryos are growing beautifully in their little dish!!

Can't WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts