19w4d Check In :)

My IPs and their daughter are away on vacation for the next week hopefully having a WONDERFUL time and getting to relax and enjoy each other in the beautiful summer sunshine! Kenneth and I spent a quiet weekend at home since Kent with with his grandma & grandpa. We got some errands done, went and saw a movie (Knight & Day) and I got 3 loads of laundry done! Go me! :)

I am going through tupperware like crazy following this meal plan so I'm just going to have to get used to washing dishes by hand probably every other night during the week! That's probably the biggest pain in the rear end to all of the meal planning. But at least I'm not creating more trash since I'm using re-usable containers instead of tupperware. Or something like that. :D

I've had to change a couple things up to use the fruit I already bought. Today's plan had called for honeydew melon and cantaloupe, but I'm using up my bananas and strawberries. And I need to use the blueberries I bought too, so I may have to tweak tomorrow as well.
Overall I'm really not having much of a problem sticking to the general guideline given to me though, and am enjoying the meals and not having to think about it once its all together!

Baby "S" is doing well! I still get little bumps and ocassional harder kicks and bumps throughout the day irregularly. I know she's still pretty little! I think I was feeling a lot more with Fiona at this same point though, so I do think she's maybe more laid back then Fiona was. I've been feeling pretty good most of the time, just the ocassional tired and sinus stuff that kicks my butt. Yesterday I think I ate lunch too fast and was feeling lousy for about an hour after that. I rested some and it didn't take too long to feel better though, thankfully! We met Kenneth's parent's around 4:00 to pick Kent up.

We're going to be heading up to their place again this weekend for 4th of July! We'll just go for 1 night, head up Saturday mid-day and come back mid-day Sunday. Hopefully I'll get some pool time somewhere in there! :)

Monday, June 28th


Breakfast
1 med. banana
1 hardboiled egg
1 piece whole wheat toast
1 cup 1% milk

Lunch
1 cup strawberries
1 whole wheat tortilla w/ 1 serving Caesar chicken salad

Dinner
med. banana
Chili
5 whole wheat crackers
1 oz. cheddar cheese

Snacks
Fat-free vanilla pudding cup
1 whole wheat pita
3 TBS hummus

Comments

Popular Posts