29w5d - 72 days to go!

Our PBO hearing and OB check in are next week - it seriously seems like the past 3 weeks have FLOWN by! I can't believe that much time has passed since our last OB check in and the last time I saw my IM! Where is the time going??! I'm not complaining at all, I'm so excited to see the days tick by and get closer and closer to the grand finale and seeing Miss "S" with her parents!

I'm close enough now to delivery that I'm trying to figure out what I want to do about visiting my family in Washington in December. Kenneth and I talked about it a little, but we need to actually settle on a plan and I need to go ahead and just get my ticket and keep fingers crossed that the timing works out. My game plan is to go the full first week of December by myself. I see no reason why I would deliver so early that it wouldn't work for me to be on maternity leave during that time, but then again you never know and so it still makes actually trying to nail down plans a little difficult. Part of me is tempted to just wait until I actually deliver to finalize plans, but I don't want to get stuck with a ridiculously expensive ticket either... decisions, decisions!!

It's Tuesday again, which means another visit to the chiropractor and another massage! I LOVE TUESDAYS now!! :) They have been soooo wonderfully relaxing and really good for the permanent knots it feels like I have carried around in my upper shoulders/neck for the past 4-5 years, since the auto accidents I was in. It has also really helped with back fatigue now that my stomach is getting bigger and its pulling my spine out of alignment on a regular basis.

Kenneth went for his first appointment last Friday and has a follow up today. I've been trying to get him to a chiropractor for YEARS so I'm VERY glad he's finally going! I am keeping my fingers crossed he sees some good improvement soon. He is in some form of pain every day of his life, and I really hope they will be able to alleviate some of that for him and maybe he will start sleeping better too. One can hope!

I'm tired again today, but nothing new. It's becoming the "norm" I think. But its ok, for the most part it doesn't affect me too much. I do find myself being a little shorter tempered from time to time and have to try to watch that!!

I'll get a new belly picture posted on Thursday - I can't wait to see if there's any change!! Everyone keeps telling me how small I am for where I'm at... I have gained a lot less than last pregnancy, but this little bean is bigger than Miss Fiona was, so who knows what I'll end up looking like with 10 more weeks to go!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts