Sunday, July 17, 2011

10dp3dt Checking In!

We are now 10dp3dt and have less than 2 days to go until we get our first beta results and I am so ready to hear what the number will be! I have these estimates and guesses flying around in my head - but we shall see what the bloodwork shows!!

The test lines just keep getting darker and darker!
Answer Brand:
Wondfo:
OSOM's:

It's been a good and quick weekend - the days keep passing by relatively quickly which sometimes feels like a good thing but then sometimes I just wonder where the time has gone! Kent and I went to a birthday party yesterday for a one year old which was fun. It was nice to see a few family members that we don't usually see and then we had a pretty quiet evening at home. Kent got half of the yard mowed and I've been working on some filing that's piled up.

We worked a little on the guest room today and got some of the clutter cleared out. That poor room has become a catch-all and with my brother, niece and sister coming to visit in a week and a half I finally have a "deadline" to get in there and get it taken care of! It will be SO nice to have that room re-claimed and cleaned up. This afternoon I took Kent to see Harry Potter in 3-D and it was fun! We really enjoyed it!

I am now completely wiped though and think I'm going to get some water and kick my feet up for awhile and maybe watch some mindless TV or cat nap... or both... :)

I'm still feeling queasy, haven't thrown up yet, still have the weird taste in my mouth, the cramping/aching isn't all the time but now I feel really bloated a lot of the time instead.

40 more hours until our blood draw! :D

10dp3dt post from last pregnancy (including link to HPT pics so you can see how much darker they are this time!)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Can't wait to hear the beta numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i can't wait to hear the first beta number!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)