All About Johnsonville Italian Sausage!

My family and I have all really enjoyed the chance to work with products from Johnsonville for the AllRecipes Allstar program this past month. Their website has a wealth of information on all of their delicious products, and lots of great recipe ideas!

Some of the fantastic recipes we've enjoyed using Johnsonville Italian sausage this past month include Chili, Chili Cheese Fries, Sausage and Pepper Skillet, and Sliders. They were all delicious and my boys were very happy to get to try these recipes out. The chili in particular disappeared in no time flat - my son and I LOVED using it for chili cheese fries and my husband was disappointed when I snagged the last bowl for lunch! We will definitely be enjoying the chili recipe again soon, especially with fall here it's perfect time for a warm bowl of chili at the end of the day. I love the quality of their products and the flavor of their sausage, it always hits the spot and works great in my recipes!






DISCLAIMER:
I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.

Products received from sponsors are only used for experienced-based reviews on Making Miracles. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Rebekah.



Comments

Popular Posts