This is a very easy recipe to make, and the chops come out nice, tender, juicy, and with a great crust on them. We would definitely use this one again!
I wish I'd taken a photo when they first came out of the oven, but it was late and I thought I could take one later - and now we've eaten them all! :) Kenneth (my sometimes rather picky hubby when it comes to new recipes) said these were very good.
Oven Baked Pork Chops from Food.com
3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons milk
salt, pepper, garlic powder (to taste)
1 cup pork stuffing mix (I used chicken)
4 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place butter or margarine in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Put pan in oven for 3 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir together egg and milk.
- Put stuffing mix in a resealable bag and crush (or leave as is).
- Season pork chops on both side with a sprinkling of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dip pork chops in egg mixture.
- Coat with stuffing mix.
- Put chops on top of melted butter in pan.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops over and bake for 10-15 minutes more.