#10DaysofTailgate - Final Chance to Enter to Win Great Prizes - and a THANK YOU!

I posted a couple introductory posts as sponsor products were received for #10DaysofTailgate here, here and here, but also wanted to take a moment to thank 2 more sponsors who sent me some fantastic products to work with especially since I wasn't able to incorporate them into the past 10 days of recipes.

You can find Gourmet Garden on Facebook, Pinterest, and their website. I have already used their fresh herbs a couple times now, and they are wonderful to work with. SO convenient, such a variety (the Lemon Grass and Thai seasoning are calling to me!), and you can freeze them too to keep the fresh goodness available even longer. I will definitely be featuring them in upcoming recipes soon. Than you Gourmet Garden! (If you want to win your own cooler of these amazing herbs, make sure to link the giveaway - posted below).



Next I want to say a big thank you to Bob's Red Mill - not only are they providing a generous gift certificate for a lucky recipient via the giveaway (linked below), but they sent me a sample of their 13 Bean Soup Mix. I can assure you it is a FANTASTIC bean mix. We devoured the recipe we made with this one - slow cooked with some kielbasa and a few veggies and simple seasonings. Delicious! Find Bob's Red Mill on Facebook, Pinterest, or their website!


Thank you so much for joining me and the other wonderful #10DaysofTailgate Bloggers - and a final big thank you to our fearless leader Camilla. She did such a great job coordinating this event and has been such a pleasure to work with!

Don't forget to link over to the Give Away post here! You will find FOURTEEN fantastic prizes from our amazing sponsors - make sure to enter!



Comments

Popular Posts