Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day 2015!

Valentine's Day has come and gone yet again! We celebrated the day with Red Velvet heart shaped pancakes, pictures, heart shaped pizza, roses, chocolate, and kisses.


I had to get some pictures of my big baby girl - last year I had SUCH a blast with Valentine's Day photos with her; she was just about 5 months old then, and was a whole lot easier to photograph then she was this year, but I still got a few I was happy with!


Lindsey was much more interested in playing with the background paper, chewing the garland, and ripping leaves off the roses then she was posing for pictures!


For a special Valentine's Day lunch we had an adorable and delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza with heart shaped dough. I took the dough recipe from this pizza recipe, cut it in half and rolled the dough in to a heart shape (it was actually really easy, I didn't have to hand shape much at all, mainly just the indentation at the top).


Hope your Valentine's Day was super sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)