KitchenPalz Cordless Electric Can Opener + #Giveaway!
I was offered the opportunity to review this can opener, and also to give one away to a reader which I am so excited about! If you love the convenience of an electric can opener, but don't like the bulky, corded ones that take up space on your counter tops or if you like the idea of being able to take your convenient electric can opener with you when you are camping, or in your RV, etc. then the KitchePalz Smooth Edge Electric Can Opener is a fantastic option for you! Add 4 AA batteries, and you're all set to go!
Watch the video on YouTube to see HOW EASY it is to use the KitchenPalz Eazy-Cut Can Opener! With the push of a button, the can opener quickly removes the lid of just about any shape or sized can, leaving you with a safe, smooth edge since it cuts from the side.
I think what I like most about this can opener is that it frees up space on my kitchen counter! I love my electric can opener - I was so excited when we finally got one probably about 10 years ago, but don't particularly love that it's always on my counter top, taking up space, and always plugged into an outlet pulling power even when not needed. With a cordless model like this one you eliminate both of those issues. It is smooth, sleek, compact, and fits nicely in a drawer or cabinet - out of sight until you need it!
I have to say the other thing that I really like about this model is the SMOOTH edges you are left with after opening a can! They advertise you could even rub a balloon along the edge and would have a difficult time popping it - the edges are THAT smooth! When you have a curious, busy toddler in the house that pulls things off counters and out of trash cans (despite your best efforts) - knowing they're in less danger of a cut if they do get their hands on an opened can is reassuring.
Enter to win your very own KitchenPalz Cordless Electric Can Opener using the rafflecopter widget below - make sure to tell me about your favorite kitchen gadget in the comments, or tell me why you might like a cordless version like this one in place of what you're currently using!
Find my YouTube video review here: http://youtu.be/GYsKLI7K1Dk
- This automatic, electric can opener is the perfect tool. It opens most cans of all sizes and shapes effortlessly, at the touch of a button.
- Simply position the opener on the can, press the button to start and let it complete a full rotation on the can. Then press to stop, and that is it!
- It is perfect for people who have arthritis, hand pain, stiff fingers, etc. No worries – Hand strength is not needed to use this opener.
- It cuts incredibly neatly from the side resulting in a safe, smooth edge. The edge is so smooth, you could run a balloon on it and it would not pop readily.
- It creates a smooth replaceable lid, so you can cover up back your can contents.
- It fits and stores away easily into a flatware drawer. This is such a great option to reduce the counter top clutter.
- No bulky cords to deal with. AA batteries required (not included)
- Sleek, stylish contemporary design, and nicely packaged to be the ideal gift for anyone.
- Portable, so convenient for camping, work, or wherever an opener is needed.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from KitchenPalz for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.