Are you as guilty as I am of not sharpening your knives as often as recommended? I rarely, rarely sharpen them - and can often tell when I'm cutting meat, fruits, veggies, etc. that my knives could use some TLC! When I was offered the chance to review this knife sharpener and give one away as well I was excited - it would give me a little nudge to take better care of some of my most often used kitchen tools, and share the love with my readers too!
This is a wonderful, compact knife sharpener that will keep your blades sharp and smooth for years to come. It is super easy to use, and consists of 2 sections - number one for sharpening, and number two for honing the blades.
The suction cup function works really well and makes it super easy to use - we have granite counter tops and it stuck really well (my husband actually had to wiggle something underneath to release the suction, it was stuck on so well)! And it is VERY easy to use! Follow the simple instructions, based on how much work your knife needs, and voila - take a dull blade, to an effective, sharpened blade that will slice easily again, in no time!
Enter to win your own knife sharpener via the Rafflecopter widget below! Come back every day for another chance to enter.
Don't miss any of the giveaways going on now! Visit the Giveaways Page and enter to win!
Product Information provided via Amazon:
WE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO DO WONDERS WITH A BLUNT KNIFE!
- COMPACT & ROBUST
- SAFETY FIRST - Extra strong suction pad design is a safer and convenient way for sharpening with one hand
- Unique sharpening wheel design, convenient to SHARPEN BACK & FORTH
- TWO STAGES of sharpening, in one small compact unit at a great value!
- Dull knife is a dangerous knife!
- Using too much Pressure and not Achieving results is not a Sharp Way of Life.
- System Knife Sharpener is the Best tool for Kitchen, Ceramic, Hunting, Fruit, Butterfly, Pocket and Survival knives.
- Always keep your knives Sharp; LIVE SHARPLY
- Step 1: COARSE SHARPENING is suitable for Blunt and Ceramic knives
- Using a slight Downward Pressure you will Quickly bring your dull knife Back to Life.
- With only three to five pulls Running the Blade from its Heel to its Point you will Remove All Nicks.
- In Step 2: FINE HONNING you will Polish the knife Edge to Maximum Sharpness in just a few Pulls
- In normal conditions it is Recommended to Sharpen your knives Once a Week.
- Often it is Enough to just Polish them.
- When Knives are Very Blunt expect to use a Bit more Force and Time.
- Do not put the System Sharpener into the Dishwasher and Keep out of the Reach of Children.
- The Ceramic and Metal Blades may turn to Black which is a Normal Phenomenon!
- Keep in mind that this Sharpener isn't suited for Serrated Blades and Scissors!
- Ceramic Bond wheel & Diamond Grinding wheel + Suction pad design
- SAFE, simple and Easy to Use for an everyday Kitchen Chef
- Will NOT CAUSE NICKS in the Blade
- Suction pad design Allows extremely Safe and Stable Sharpening on the counter Top or Table.
- Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from System Sharpener for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.