Don't miss any of the giveaways going on now! Visit the Giveaways Page and enter to win!
I'm super excited to have the chance to give away another fantastic teething necklaces! If you have a baby or toddler in your house (or know someone who does) - these are such wonderful items to keep handy to entertain a little one really anytime, but especially when nursing, out and about, shopping, etc.
Silicone teething necklaces are intended to be worn by mom and offered to a baby / toddler for teething or to play with. Always be aware of potential choking hazards and do not leave a child unattended with these teething necklaces. Lindsey loves her necklace teether - she likes to play dress up and wear it, and of course chew on it while she's wearing it (always with supervision of course). She also likes to put the teething necklace on her big stuffed Carebear. Anything that is safe for her to put in her mouth gets a big thumbs up from me! She loves the fun colors on this necklace as well - in fact when it first arrived I was trying to take a few pictures of it in the package and she kept reaching up on the table to grab it because she really wanted to investigate it and try it out! The texture is nice and soft, and it is fun for little ones to chew on, and to touch and experience the texture of the beads and the different colors.
- 100% SAFE: Organic Food-Grade Silicone and Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, Lead, Latex or any harmful toxins. This FDA-approved silicone is also hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
- SOOTHING: Gentle soft yet firm silicone texture helps to relieve baby's tender gums and emerging new teeth.
- FUN: Provides entertainment for curious nursling babies held in wraps or carriers while bonding with you.
- UNIQUE: Chew-Choos original design, with added length to help your baby reach when held in a nursing position. It's also fashionable and perfect to wear for any occasion. No one will guess its function otherwise.
- COMFORTABLE: Breakaway safety clasp and bead-less at the nape of the neck to prevent injury or hair pulling.
This adorable silicone teething necklace evokes the essence of supermom; she invariably searches for ways to stimulate her precious child by arranging meetups with her favorite friends at playgrounds, children's museums and other special events. It would make for a lovely welcome baby gift for moms and grandmas. You and your little playmate will love how versatile and fun it is. In fact, you can easily adjust the length: First open the safety clap, pull the silk cord through, cut to length and re-knot it.
This piece is perfect for any occasion whether you want to dress up or keep it casual chic. It features a bare cord at the nape and sides to help prevent hair pulling. The beads are placed 6 cm away from the breakaway safety clasp on each side. It alternates the colors gray, turquoise and Navajo white while using a simple gradient of 9, 12 and 15 mm sized beads. The clasp is strong enough to endure infant tugs without falling off easily. It will work nicely for baby wearing or during nursing sessions to give your little one something to occupy their hands.
It was also designed to fall to the breast line so that your baby can easily reach.
Other great uses include:
- A great conversation starter! Most do not even realize it has multipurpose use as a baby teether.
- Perfect accessory to wear with baby wraps or carriers.
- It is suggested that this could serve as a sensory object for special needs children.
- Can be used during natural labor as a form of stress relief.
- Imported item from a trusted manufacturer certified by FDA, LFGB and RoHS so you can feel secure knowing that it is 100% safe and non-toxic.
- Excellent alternative to traditional fashion jewelry which can irritate sensitive skin. This necklace is made with the highest quality food-grade silicone which is free of lead, latex or cadium and is completely hypoallergenic
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Baby Pinch for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.