|Source: Puna Inc.|
Digital thermometers make cooking life soooo much easier. I use mine ALL the time. I've used it several times this past week for a roast beef recipe, I've used it for candy making, caramel syrup and other sauces, frying items in oil, chicken, pork, etc. No guess work, no pushing on a piece of meat and hoping you get it right. Just use your digital thermometer and KNOW for sure that your meats are properly cooked and that your candies and sauces have reached the appropriate temperatures.
|Source: Puna Inc|
I love how easy to use and easy to read this thermometer is! Wipe it clean, and store in the convenient sheath which is included - it takes up very little space in your kitchen drawers, and you will definitely use this over and over again during your cooking and grilling adventures.
How to Guarantee Your Food is Cooked to Perfection
Avoid the Risk of Serving Uncooked Meat at Your Barbecue
- The High Quality, Reliable Kitchen Thermometer Will Do the Trick
- Very Easy to Get a Quick and Clear Reading That Tells That Your Food is Just Right
- Use in the Kitchen for Liquids, Meat, Fish and Poultry and Carry in Your Pocket for Your Outdoor Barbecue
- The Special design Stainless Steel Probe allows you to measure and cook all kinds of food and liquids with ease
- The pocket-size unit measures a range of temperatures from -50 degrees C to 300 degrees C and can also give readings in Fahrenheit.
- The Large Digital Display and Data Hold makes for easy reading and retains the Last Measure in Memory The Thermometer is powered by a Button Battery and has the Advantage of Low Battery Consumption + Power-Saving Auto Shut Off
Here's a special 55% off coupon for your use if you'd like to purchase this item on Amazon: "MINTHALF"
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Puna Inc for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.