Ultrasound Update - 7 Weeks of Pregnancy

So, for those of you who have been pregnant before, you know that phase of early pregnancy when your stomach hates you and wants to let you know about it? Yeah... that's where I am this past week. I am damned if I do, damned if I don't. I'm hungry, but nothing sounds or feels good. I have still yet to throw-up, but it seems like my stomach is constantly in one state of unhappiness or another. Gassy, bloated, gurgly, hungry, sore, queasy, nauseated... if it's not one, it's another - or multiple at a time (right now it's hungry and queasy).

I haven't found any one particular thing that helps. Sometimes I'll sip a little gingerale and just eat some crackers - but that gets old.

So we had our first ultrasound early last week, and there was a perfect little baby bean with a heart rate of 126! Yay! We have our repeat next week. With how I'm feeling, I'm going to assume everything is going just fine with the pregnancy so far. I'm SO wiped out when I get home in the afternoons. All I want to do is lay on the floor in Lindsey's play room and spend some time with her. I have no energy for making dinner - though I suck it up and cook at least a couple times a week. Last night I actually made a chicken and pasta casserole dish, but by the time it was done cooking I wasn't hungry anymore and just wanted to go to bed. at 8:00pm. so I did.

Fatigue and upset stomach are the name of the game this past week, and I assume for the next few weeks.

Repeat ultrasound early next week and I can't wait to see how this little one is growing!


Comments

  1. Rebekah, you're absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe you're doing another journey -- your IP's are so lucky to have you! Wishing you all my best, and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts