Knorr's Mexican Rice and Beef Tacos


This is a very quick and easy weeknight dinner idea using ingredients I typically have on hand, and a Knorr's Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice package. This month for my AllRecipes AllStar assignment I had the privilege of working with Knorr's easy and tasty rice side dishes!


I really liked the way the meat and rice mixture came out - it was hard to not just sit and eat it with a spoon at the stove... which I didn't... much. My son wants this mixture as nachos tonight for dinner, and I think it would make a fantastic rice casserole dish with some tortilla chips served on the side.


Knorr's Mexican Rice and Beef Tacos from AllRecipes

Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 medium onion, diced
1 medium tomato, diced
1 (5.4 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
2 cups water
1 TBS taco seasoning

taco shells
desired toppings: shredded cheese, diced tomato, shredded lettuce, sour cream, etc.

Directions

  1. Combine ground beef with the peppers and onions in a large nonstick skillet, cook over medium high heat until ground beef is no longer pink in the middle and vegetables are tender. Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper. 
  2. Stir in water, Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) - Mexican Rice, taco seasoning (to taste) and diced tomato and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
  3. Spoon into taco shells and serve, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomato, and shredded lettuce.
DISCLAIMER:
I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I am not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.

Products received from sponsors are only used for experienced-based reviews on Making Miracles. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my opinion.



Comments

Popular Posts